This dish from the Alsatian gastronomy and marketed by Delices d’Annie‘s website subtly combines meat, vegetables and potatoes with savory spices. Prepared following the tradition of eastern France, it will delight young and adults during the long winter evenings.
Delices d’Annie: Quality ingredients for a successful dish
To succeed this dish, the key is in the quality of the ingredients used and the respect of maceration time. Baeckeoffe is long to prepare, but will satisfy your taste buds with a medley of flavor. This recipe delivered by Delices d’Annie respects Alsace’s traditions. For 4 people, you will need:
- 8 Duck wings
- 750 g pork (loin or neck)
- 250 g Leek
- 200 g Carots
- 2 kg Potatoes
- 2 yellow oinons
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 cloves
- 5 juniper berries
- 1 liter of Riesling white wine
- 30 g Salt
- 15 g Pepper
Method to cook the Baeckeoffe of Delices d’Annie
Here are the different stages of the preparation of this delicious dish proposed by Delices d’Annie:
– Cut the pork into 2 cm pieces.
– Cut the leek into 2 cm pieces and have the carrots sliced into 4 mm.
– Peel the garlic.
– Prepare a marinade in a large bowl with the white wine, meat, vegetables, garlic, cloves, juniper berries and bay leaves.
– Then let macerate in the fridge for 24 h.
– The next day, peel the potatoes and cut them into 4 mm thick slices.
– Peel and chop the onions.
– Mix the potatoes, onions, salt and pepper in a bowl.
– At the bottom of a clay pot, place a layer of potatoes, then a layer of marinade. Repeat the process taking care to end with potato layer.
– Then, bake at 180 ° C (gas mark 6) for 4 h.
You should enjoy this dish when it’s right out of the oven. It can be accompanied with green salad.